Yes, it can be worthwhile getting solar panels with solar batteries. Call now for a FREE Quote 0480264982
Here are some of the benefits of adding solar batteries to your solar panel system:
- Reduce your reliance on the grid.
- Solar batteries allow you to store the energy generated by your solar panels for later use. This means that you can use solar power even when the sun is not shining, such as at night or on cloudy days. This can help you to reduce your reliance on the grid and save money on your electricity bills.
- Backup power during outages.
- Solar batteries can also provide backup power during grid outages. This can be a lifesaver if you live in an area that is prone to power outages.
- Increase your self-consumption of solar energy.
- With a solar battery, you can use more of the energy generated by your solar panels. This means that you can reduce the amount of energy that you need to buy from the grid, which can further save you money on your electricity bills.
However, there are also some costs associated with solar batteries. The batteries themselves can be expensive, [we have great deals t help you] and you will also need to pay for installation.
Solar Panels with Solar batteries, for some can be worthwhile
Overall, whether or not adding solar batteries to your solar panel system is worthwhile, depends on your individual circumstances. If you are looking to reduce your reliance on the grid, have concerns about power outages, or want to increase your self-consumption of solar energy, then solar batteries will be a great option for you.
Here are some things to consider when deciding whether or not to get solar batteries:
- The size of your solar panel system. – The larger your solar panel system, the more energy you will generate, and the more you will benefit from having a solar battery.
- Your energy usage – If you have a high energy usage, then you will be able to store more energy in your solar battery and save more money on your electricity bills.
- Your budget. Solar batteries can be expensive, [WE have special deals for Melbourne Victoria] so you need to make sure that you can afford the upfront cost and the ongoing maintenance costs.
- Your location. If you live in an area that is prone to power outages, then a solar battery can be a good investment for peace of mind.
- Some need power for medical reasons. For example, a hospital bed which needs power to rise the back of it, or rise the feet up etc
If you are still unsure about whether or not solar batteries are right for you, Click here for more info I recommend talking to a solar installer. They can help you to assess your individual needs and recommend the best solar battery system for your home.